The Mission of the Organization is to provide youth with a platform that promotes spiritual and cultural awareness of Jainism, fosters an interconnected community, and cultivates a Jain way of life in North America.
As an organization, our primary objectives are as follows:
- To raise awareness of the Jain religion in North America through religious, cultural, and educational activities;
- To develop friendships among Jain youth in order to foster an inclusive community;
- To instill an appreciation for the Jain heritage in the youth;
- To cultivate Jain values in the leaders of tomorrow through personal, professional, and spiritual growth;
- To further strengthen relationships with Jain Centers and connect with local youth groups;
- To collaborate with Jain associations, interfaith groups, and external entities;
- To support charitable organizations and engage in service activities that embrace Jain values; and
- To provide a platform that aims to address modern-day challenges facing Jain youth.
The Constitution and Bylaws of the organization can be viewed here.